Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT? SEEING THE OBVIOUS WITH THE SPORTS PSYCHOLOGIST




            The L.A. Kings have just won 2 Stanley Cups.
They are a team it's almost acceptable to be pushed around by... except... it's never acceptable to be pushed around at every turn.  And this is what happened to the Leafs last night.
       Don't get me wrong, I love the Leafs!  And they played pretty well last night. It's just this -
you can't play well when you're intimidated.
I don't think our team was intimidated at all
at the start of the game. The Leafs likely
were intimidated by the end of the game.
       All you need is one real slugger
on the team - someone who's going to win
almost all of the fights. Had we had that one
guy on the ice last night, the entire feeling
of the game would have changed.
       The Leafs are a highly skilled team,
no question about that. But when you're being
pushed around, it's hard to show your skill.
To win games against physically strong
teams, you need more than skill.

        I'm merely stating the obvious. I don't
know much more about hockey than most of 
the people in this country. I just write
better.
        I'm just expressing what you all
know to be true. 

       
       Where is Fraser McLaren right now? 
Hey! He's playing for the Marlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment